This is the Blade 350 QX3 Ready to Fly Quadcopter. The 350 QX3 gives you everything you need to get your GoPro camera* airborne. When you are ready to capture some epic footage, this ready to fly combo includes a DX4 transmitter, batteries, charger and GoPro compatible camera mount and makes it easy for anyone to get high quality aerial images.
- SAFE® Technology Makes You Look Like a Pro: What makes the Blade 350 QX3 such a great camera platform? Advanced SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology. Using this technology, the Blade 350 QX3 gives you two flight modes that have been specially programmed for capturing aerial video and images. Both feature self-leveling and use GPS and altitude sensors to precisely hold position in a hover. SAFE technology will even land the aircraft for you if you activate the Return Home function.
- Smart Mode: Perfect for first-time drone flyers. In Smart Mode, the 350 QX3 will always fly in whatever direction the control stick is pushed. This is called Stick Relativity. It doesn’t matter which way the nose is pointed. If you move the control stick to the right, even if the aircraft is spinning, it will fly to the right. Smart Mode also creates a SAFE Circle™ barrier that prevents the aircraft from flying too close to the pilot.
- AP (Aerial Photography) Mode: For more experienced drone pilots. In this mode, the Blade 350 QX3 responds to control inputs like a conventional RC aircraft without Stick Relativity. It also gives the pilot more control authority by turning off the SAFE Circle and allowing steeper bank and pitch angles. This makes it possible to get faster panning and tracking shots when you’re shooting high-energy, action video.
- Return Home: This safety feature can be activated at any time with the flip of a switch. When activated, the Blade 350 QX3 will automatically fly itself back to the place its motors were first started and land without any help from the pilot. It’s great for first-time flyers who aren’t quite ready to land the aircraft themselves. It’s also handy if you temporarily lose sight of your 350 QX3 while chasing down the perfect shot. Just activate Return Home until you regain visual contact and then turn it off to resume control. If for whatever reason the transmitter signal is lost, Return Home will take over and fly the 350 QX3 back to you until it lands or the signal is restored.
- Intuitive Programming Interface: The free PC programming interface makes monitoring systems, adjusting settings and calibrating sensors as easy as point and click. It features four screens.
- Sensor Information Screen:
- See status of all sensors and speed controls at a glance
- Check battery voltage and accelerometer operation
- Calibration Screen:
- One-click calibration of accelerometers and camera gimbal
- Instructions for calibrating compass sensor and DX4 transmitter
- Adjust geo-referenced flight boundaries
- GPS Screen:
- See number of available satellites and signal strength
- Verify latitude, longitude and altitude indications
- Verify GPS accuracy
- Device Information Screen:
- See programming software version
- See quad firmware version and vehicle ID
- Update firmware
- Adjustable Flight Boundaries: As an added safety feature, the Blade 350 QX3 operates within geo-referenced flight boundaries that you define. Out of the box, its boundaries are set at 100 meters from and 50 meters above the point where the motors were started. You can adjust these boundaries using the programming interface.
- Distance Boundary Range: 20 m (Approx. 65 ft) out to 2500 m (Approx. 1 ½ miles)
- Height Boundary Range: 20 m (Approx. 65 ft.) up to 1000 m (Approx. 3,280 ft.)
- Includes an Easy-to-Use DX4 Transmitter: The included DX4 is a full-range transmitter that uses the same Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology preferred by RC experts the world over. This advanced signal processing technology provides superb range and interference protection, especially in ‘noisy’ environments where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at the same time. The DX4 also features spring-loaded control sticks that make the Blade 350 QX3 incredibly easy to fly. For instance, when using the throttle stick, instead of having to hunt for the right power setting when entering a hover, just climb or descend to the altitude you want and let go of the stick. The 350 QX3 will automatically hold altitude when the throttle stick snaps back to neutral. The same goes for the other controls. Once you have the aircraft where you want it, just let go of the sticks. With the sticks at neutral, SAFE technology will stabilize the 350 QX3 and hold position until you are ready to fly somewhere else.
- Includes Batteries, Charger and GoPro Compatible Camera Mount: Along with the transmitter, the 350 QX3 includes a long lasting 3000mAh Li-Po flight battery and a DC Li-Po flight battery charger with an AC adapter. Its GoPro compatible camera mount features rubber dampeners that keep vibration to a minimum for better image quality. Extra flight batteries are available so you can enjoy more flying time between charges. Just ask for EFLB30003S30.
- Add the Blade CGO2 GB: The Complete Aerial Video Upgrade: The Blade CGO2 GB (sold separately) is the perfect upgrade for your Blade 350 QX3. It combines a 16 megapixel, 1080p/60 camera and a 3-axis brushless gimbal into a single unit that installs in minutes. With the CGO2 GB you will be able to capture smooth, steady aerial video and still images in brilliant detail. You can also stream live video to a compatible iOS or Android mobile device via the built-in 5.8GHz Wi-Fi link. Requires tall landing gear set (sold separately).
*NOTE: GoPro camera not included.
- GoPro-ready right out of the box (GoPro camera not included)
- Easy to fly – no experience necessary
- 10-15 minute flight time
- Mast-mounted GPS antenna for improved GPS performance
- Advanced SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology
- Smart Flight Mode – SAFE Circle™ barrier, stick relative control response and GPS/Altitude hold
- AP Flight Mode – faster panning and tracking response with GPS/Altitude hold
- Return Home function – aircraft returns to start up point and lands on its own
- GoPro compatible camera mount
- Optional Blade® CGO2 GB 3-Axis stabilized HD camera available separately
Approx. Flying Time: 10-15 minutes
Battery: 11.1V 3S 3000mAh 30C Li-Po
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Width: 18.3 in (465mm)
Height: 5.45 in (138mm)
Weight: 24.0 oz (680 g)
Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly Bind-N-Fly®
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
Width: 18.3 in (465mm)
Height: 7.50 in (190mm)
Weight: 33.7 oz (955 g)
- E-flite® 3000mAh 11.1V Li-Po Flight Battery
- E-flite DC Li-Po Battery Charger with AC Adapter
- Spektrum™ DX4 Transmitter
- Four AA Transmitter Batteries
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box. Just add your GoPro camera or CGO2 GB gimbal/camera system for great aerial video opportunities.