Comes with Data Kit with USB Interface for FREE!
- RISC Microprocessor Flight Control!The RC Eye 650 kit is equipped with latest Atmel RISC processor and MEMS gyro technology, designed in Germany, just as used in modern civil aviation. It provides perfect and flawless flight-control and stunning flight-leveling. Perfectly matched motor-driver technology engineered in Germany specially catered for long and powerful flights. In combination with Scorpion’s brushless motor technology guaranteed for maximum performance and efficiency. The light weight aluminium and plastics composite based frame provides excellent flight stability and protection of all electronic components. A UART interface allows expert flight control programming, parameter adjustment or data logging capabilities – or simply add your very own custom hardware.
- Long powerful FPV Flights!Hook-Up your RC Logger PRO (special mounting plate set included with kit) and step into the world of FPV flying. Due to its extreme stability this aircraft is an ideal entry to FPV and OSD flight experience. Additional space for mounting OSD and wireless 5.8 GHz video transmission modules or RC Logger add-on modules round-up one complete solution. Novice- and expert- flight modes are pre-selectable.
- Light Up the Sky!The main frame provides space for an additional available light-control PCB. The night flying add-on kit includes a controller for 8 outputs supporting single LED’s or LED strips (included with night flying add-on kit).
- Areal Photography at its Best!Wide and tall landing skid construction allowing to install additional load such as cameras onto the RC Eye 650. The main frame provides mounting holes for any custom made mounting plate. A mounting plate set specifically designed for the RC Logger PRO is included with the kit. The RC Eye 650 has plenty of power reserve to lift even large objects, at the same time ensuring long flight time provided through Scorpions motor technology and the well optimized motor driver. Flight stability and power efficiency are the key ingredients to successful areal photography or videography. The RC Eye 650 transforms you into the directors chair – well aforadle and professional.
- Connect your Controls!Link up your RC Logger devices such as the GPS add-on module and IMU add-on module to get even more out of your RC Eye 650 flight experience. A communication interface (in development) will add autonomous flying capabilities to this extraordinary aircraft. Experienced pilots have the freedom of choosing and adjusting individual flight control parameters such as pitch, roll, yaw and throttle. Just connect the craft to your PC using the additional data kit and adjust your personal level of control. The RC Eye 650 offers various standard flight modes which do not require user programming or PC interfacing.
INCLUDES DATA KIT FOR FREE.
The following items are included in the delivery:● RC Eye 650 kit including 4x Scorpion brushless motor(s), includes all mechanical parts, wires● 2x Motor driver PCB● 1x Flight control board with MEMS gyro (QC-09)● 1x PWM signal converter(QC-07)● 2x Anti slip battery strap● Special ABS mounting bracket for RC Logger HD, HD2, PRO, X2● 4x High performance propeller, glasfiber enforced● Sticker set● Assembly and operating instructions
Additional RC equipment required:● Standard RC radio set (TX/RX), minimum 6-channel, 2.4 GHz preferred● 11.1 V, 30 C, 3600 mAh – 4000 mAh, 3 S LiPo battery (one required)● Suitable LiPo battery balancer and charger
● Flight performance and control:● 3 selectable flight modes from novice to expert● Support for TX mode 1, 2, 3 and 4 (refer to user manual)● Supported by powerful RISC microprocessor technology● Complex flight control system including position and acceleration sensing with MEMS technology● PWM signal converter to connect a wide selection of TX/RX● High thrust due to light weight construction● Extended flight time due to high efficiency
Mechanical construction and frame:● High grade plastic composite material, aluminium combination● Main stabilizing plate made of special rigid composite material (manufactured in Germany)● Wide and tall landing skid construction providing room for additional payload● Rigid but lightweight construction● Additional space for extension boards● Center of gravity variable battery slot with anti slip surface battery straps● Balanced rotor blades, GF enforced
Electronics and motor:● Flight control (QC-09) powered by Atmel RISC processor and MEMS technology● PWM signal converter (QC-07)● Atmel Mega8 RISC processor based brushless motor controller● Innovative MEMS gyro technology● RS232 interface allowing software updates and custom add-on’s● Status- and servo- signal interface (UART) for customization● Data kit, configuration options via PC software (optional accessory)● Night flying kit (QC-06), 8 outputs for LED’s and LED strips (optional accessory)● Battery warning and locator function● High performance specially designed brushless motors powered by Scorpion technology and reliability● High power motor driver● High power connector(s) included
The following standard accessories are available:
● Night flying kit (QC-06, control PCB with selection of LED’s and LED strips)- Connect up to 6 super bright power LED’s- Controller for light-effects and display functions- Connect up to four additional servos● Night flying kit (light version)● Flight parameter adjustment- Data readout- Custom development interface
RC Logger main unit and add-on modules:
● RC Logger PRO (with A/V output for FPV flights)● RC Logger HD2● RC Logger LC● Various add-on modules for RC Logger PRO / HD2 / LC● A/V Kit for RC Logger PRO● Video Eye-wear (in development, Q4 2011)
Latest news, events and promotions!