PRE-ORDER Customer will receive Specialized T-Shirt with unique Chassis Serial Number on the T-Shirt.
More Information will be added later;
Date Expected: End October - End November
CS Ready, 98% Options Fitted, RED Color Option Parts
After much anticipation with the newest release from Max Speed Technology, we have just received word that the MST XXX Chassis is now available for Pre-Order. The Pre-order period will start on September 10 and will end on October 10, 2012. This release will come with CS Gears, Aluminum Front One Way, Aluminum Solid Differential and more. Contrary to what was initially announced the MST XXX Chassis Pre-Release will be available in two colors and four options.
- Black Aluminum & Black CF with Front Motor Position
- Black Aluminum & Black CF with Rear Motor Position
- Red Aluminum & Black CF with Front Motor Position
- Red Aluminum & Black CF with Rear Motor Position
We would also like to note that this Pre-Release version for the MST XXX Chassis will be a VIP Edition and will have a unique chassis serial number laser etched on the carbon chassis. For those unfamiliar with MSTs VIP Edition, it simply pertains to the fact that all option parts for the chassis is installed. As a bonus, MST is including a special XXX Chassis Limited Edition T-Shirt with the Unique Serial Number printed on the shirt to match with your Collectors Edition chassis. The Limited Edition T-shirt will also match the color combination you choose from the configurations given above.
Shaft Driven Chassis
- MST Black Carbon Chassis
- Red or black color aluminum parts
- Adjustable wide angle steering
- 2 Motor positions (front and rear)
- Enclosed bulkheads to protect gears
- Adjustable Steering linkage
- Aluminum bulkheads for strength and rigidity
- Aluminum front one-way differential
- Aluminum rear spool unit
- Aluminum motor mount
- Aluminum gear box and cover
- Standard Countersteer is 1:1.32 CS Ratio
- Additional gears for counter-steer CS will be released
- Additional four stiffness springs
- VIP Version means that 98% of option parts have been implemented
Each XXX VIP will be laser unique serial number on the carbon chassis.
And the standard CS is for 1:1.32, other ratios are coming soon.
Some CAD Drawings;
*Note: Final Production may varies from drawings shown here.