- Data Logging and Image- / Video- recording the way you never experienced before!
The all new light weight “RC Logger PRO” combines data and image capturing into one device allowing synchronized telemetry data and high density imaging collection during flight. The integrated data bus connects up to eight sensor modules (optional available) in series allowing to capture precise GPS data, temperature probes or current flow, system voltage, atmospheric pressure and altitude, humidity, single cell status, motor rpm and other telemetry data. Please refer to the product page for currently available and future available add-on modules. The RC Logger PRO can be triggered manually or automatic, in both recording modes (video & still image) allowing to assign a free RX channel to connect to the RC Logger PRO directly. Minimum photo trigger interval is 1 second. The trigger interval can be set by the user via the powerful RC Logger Viewer PC software. If the included trigger cable is connected the RC Logger PRO will be powered by the RC -helicopters / -airplanes / -cars on-board power system.
- All new FPV and OSD support!
The RC Logger PRO offers full FPV and OSD support and provides video and audio signal output for 5.8 GHz high resolution video transmission. The RC Logger PRO allows various camera and image quality settings including exposure and white balance as well as auto mode. The user is able to select from different resolution and quality modes to optimize the video-/photo recording and data logging based on the specific needs and environmental conditions.
- All new recording without limits!
32 GB fast SD/SDHC card support for around the clock recording. Enjoy longer recording time limited only by the size of SD card used and available power (external power source supported). Single video files now support 4 GB file size. If video is recorded beyond 4 GB video files will be split in multiple files automatically.
- Get a wider view of your life!
A lens mounting ring is pre-installed allowing to attach RC Logger's smart lens system including a fish eye-, telephoto conversion- and wide angle lens for stunning video- and photo- recordings.
- Synchronize your motion!
The RC Logger HD/PRO uniquely synchronizes video- and still image- recording with all recorded telemetry data. The powerful RC Logger Viewer PC software allows viewing the collected data in perfect sync. View your world in 3D with Google Earth plug-in support.
- Robust ABS housing
- Status, power and recording LED indicator
- Futaba type trigger and power socket
- Power the device through RX
- Trigger the device through RX
- microUSB 2.0 charging and mass storage socket
- SDHC card slot supporting 32 GB
- IR remote control interface (requires A/V Kit)
- Upgradeable firmware via SD card
- Device driver for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- HD video quality (1280 x 720 pixel)
- 5 Mega pixel photo (2592 x 1944 pixel)
- Video- and photo- rotation (0 to 180 degree)
- Serial photo time-lapse mode (1 second to 3600 seconds in 1 second interval)
- Move-able camera head with lens fixing screw and metal horn to control head by servo
- Support for additional lenses (optional available lenses)
- A/V Out signal for FPV and OSD support
- White balance support for eight modes (day, night, indoor, outdoor, auto, etc.)
- Exposure setting options from -2 to +2
- Enable, disable or bypass audio recording
- Enable, disable date/time stamp
- Direct video-/photo- playback via A/V out (requires A/V kit)
- Configuration option
Integrated Data Logger:
- External sensor I2C data bus (connect up to 8 external add-on modules)
- Trigger/Power PWM input (trigger automatically or by receiver/transmitter)
- PWM configuration options
- Enable, disable data logging debug function
Compare with RC Logger HD2.
|Main Unit Specifications
||1280 x 720 pixel (HD)
||2592 x 1944 pixel (5 mega pixel)
||950 mAh Li (replaceable, with connector)
||I2C, Power & Trigger, A/V Out, USB
||Buttons, IR remote control, PWM pin from receiver
||SD/SDHC (max. 32 GB)
|Battery operation time (no external sensor):
||min. 1 hour
|RX power supply voltage:
||4.8 to 6.2 V/DC
|RX power supply current:
||max. 450 mA
|Voltage supply to external sensor:
||3.6 to 6 V/DC
|Current supply to external sensor:
||max. 600 mA (using internal battery)
|Dimensions (W x H x D):
||98 x 48 x 24 mm
The following items are included in the delivery:
- RC Logger PRO
- 4 GB SDHC card
- ABS mounting bracket
- Metal servo connection horn
- 2x hook & loop fastener tape
- Lens mounting ring for optional lens (pre-installed)
- Receiver Trigger Cable (for power and/or triggering from RX)
- microUSB cable (to connect the RC Logger PRO to the PC)
- PC software CD (RC Logger Viewer)
- Security strap
- Operating instructions
RC Logger PRO, Test flight, FW 0.1.53, 24th August 2011.