Suitable for most of the collective Rc helicopters.
Range +15 to -15
Walkera 15° Screw-Pitch Gauge / Meter for Helicopter
- Operation Guide for Pitch Gauge
- Turn on the power of transmitter and receiver, and push the sticks of transmitter to the position of preset PIT angle.
- Put the main rotor blade through the blade holders of Pitch Gauge and loose its fixing bolt.
- Move Pitch Gauge along the main rotor blade and make the edges (upper level) of the gauge parallel to the flybar paddle.The corresponding reading on the gauge is the angle of PIT you measure.
- If the PIT angle is not correct, pls adjust the mechanical ball linkages of your helicopter or parameters of transmitter until you get the needed angle.